Question
Posted by: Curious | 2004/03/10

Transexual

I am starting have have sexual urges for shemales.I am definately not homosexual because i have a wonderful girlfriend.How do i go about learning more!!!
And any transexuals out there,please help

EMc

6
Posted by: DENISE | 2004/04/11

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY HORMONES THERE ARE TO HELP DEVEOPE MY BREASTS

Reply to DENISE
Posted by: Cj | 2004/03/16

I agree with Ag nee - this is a forum for REAL pertinent questions - and not a pick up forum. CHeck out the classifieds in your local newspaper - there you will find plenty of what you are looking for.

Reply to Cj
Posted by: Curious | 2004/03/12

How can we be sick,certain people are just ignorant.And like i said,i am not trying to pick up anyone,just trying to find out more!!!

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Cool bananas | 2004/03/11

I am also curious about this topic. Is there anybody on this forum that has had sex with a "she-male". What was the experience like. This seems to be a common fantasy among straight men. Maybe the doc could give us some input?

Reply to Cool bananas
Posted by: AG nee | 2004/03/11

Shame, you poor people. You need some serious help. This is not a pick up joint. Go find your smut on the back streets.

Reply to AG nee
Posted by: up4atry | 2004/03/10

Hey bro, would luv to hav a chat wit u, pls email me at : jaykay@studentvillage.co.za

Reply to up4atry