Question
Posted by: jennifer | 2006/10/30

Trance

My husband left me 7 months ago . after seeing a psycholigist fo 5 months. I have never been able to find out what happened in these sessions but it came out today that she used a mathod called "trance" to find out his inner feelings. Can you expalin what Trance is ?

Sounds like dodgy stuff to me. "trance" is a word used for the condition induced in someone when they get hypnotized. The very concept of "inner feelings " that need hypnosis to reach them is way outdated and dodgy, and not at all the current expert opinion of expert shrinks. If it is some wild variety of hypnosis, then it is truly voodoo and quackery. And if he left you, it doesn't sound as though the treatment was at all constructive or useful

2
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/30

sounds like it could be a form of hypnosis.

Reply to kat
Posted by: Paul | 2006/10/30

Oh bugger that sounds so voodoo.

Reply to Paul