Question
Posted by: Noenoe | 2004/02/05

Training Programme for Athletes

I am looking for a training programme for athlete in 80m, 100m,
longjump and highjump?????

Hi Noenoe

I can't unfortunately just provide you with a programme in this format. Another thing that really concerns me is that you asking for a programme for 80 m - my knowledge of the school sports system makes me think that if you are running 80m, you are no older than about 15 years, and this is not an age to be doing really structured training on your own. It takes a good deal of responsibility to do this, and so my real advice to you would be to get involved with either your school or another school or club in your area - don't be shy to go to another school if your school doesn't offer coaching for you - it happens all the time. You need to be at a club for coaching, supervision, and other children to train with.