Posted by: charlie | 2006/11/06

training / eating for my wedding

Please advise of a nutritionist, dietician or image consultant in the Jhb Bedfordview area. Id like to follow a program for the next year to feel and look my best on my wedding day. maybe like a health centre.
Thank you kindly

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear Charlie
Firstly congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I would like to suggest that you consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will work out a diet for you that helps you lose any weight you may need to lose and also to ensure that you are in radiant health on that important day. For the exercise try one of the Virgin Active branches as they will work out what you need to do to firm up, trim any bulges and get super fit.
Enjoy the wedding

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.