Question
Posted by: gym-goers | 2007/12/03

training

is it possible to training too much that you actually gain weight without changing your eating regime........... i have up my trainin and burn about 1600 cal a day in the gym and my eating has stayed the same yet im gaining weight is this possible

Dear Gym-Goers
If you are forming muscle tissue with all this exercise then it is possible that you can gain weight because muscle tissue ironically weighs more than fat tissue. Try to concentrate on doing aerobic exercises, not ones with weights because the latter produce more muscle tissue whereas you seem to want to lose weight. Discuss this with your instructor and ask him/her to give you more cardio exercises.

1
Posted by: gym-goer | 2007/12/04

the thing is all my wrk out is cardio?

Reply to gym-goer