Question
Posted by: Big Boy | 2007/05/29

Training

I've been taking roids for about 2 1/2 years now, if i train naturally with an adequit diet and supps would i still be able to make gains?

Dear Big Boy
I am concerned that you have been taking steroids for such a long time (2.5 years) to make muscle gains and that by now you will be 'addicted' to them. If you can stop using steroids it would be most beneficial for your health, so do make a concerted effort. You will make gains without steroids if you use an adequate diet (you don't even need supplements). Because you seem to be very serious about your muscle development I would actually recommend that you consult a dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area, but ask if she/he specialises in Sports Nutrition) to help you with a balanced sports diet that promotes muscle gain without you needing steroids. In the meanwhile click on 'Fitness' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition' and read the articles on 'Diets for Sportsmen and women'.
Drop the roids and start living!