Posted by: Interested | 2009/01/23

Toys for him and her

My husband is very conservative although he bought me a vibrator a few yrs ago. I would really love to experiment with other toys and spice up our sex life abit. We normally do it 4-5 times a week and it does get a bit " boring" . Please can you give me some names/ideas on what toys to get him and myself and where can we get them.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

please visit the Sexpo website or Dr Eve's website - they will have further info on the various sex toys available.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anne | 2009/01/23

Hi there

Definately get yourself a vibrating -|- ring. Stimulates the both of you, but I must say it is lovely for us ladies as it buzzes on your clit whilst having sex - it' s awesome!
Check out for more ideas

Reply to Anne

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.