Question
Posted by: Tiara | 2007/07/28

Tour de France

Umm? Is theTour de France a gay bike race? I couldn't help but wonder after so many of the guys got caught for using drugs... <smile> and it makes sense, splashes of bright skin-hugging spandex covering muscled thighs? An all male event?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Ha ha :)

5

You bet - well said guys!

Posted by: Keith | 2007/07/29

Ha ha ha, you guys are very funny but spot on!

Reply to Keith
Posted by: adams | 2007/07/28

Ha ha. you're right. Those guys are like one big ol' boys' dance party on wheels. and they are all right on each other's arses!

Reply to adams
Posted by: amused | 2007/07/28

LOL at you Duncan, good insights but maybe you shuold stay away from the herbs, come back and read your post again on Monday and tell us what you think of what you wrote.

Reply to amused
Posted by: Duncan | 2007/07/28

Uhmmmmmmmmmm Tiara I know exactly what you mean LOL it looks like a testosterone-concentrated event (augmented by illicit steroids, testosterone and other drugs) that help these hunky guys go the extra distance, it all sounds too familiar if you look at it in that way.

How many of us have watched those gross and very fake wrestling shows on tv - even though we know it is pure scripted and choreographed nonsense we still watch.... lol..... men in tights seem to have some form of attraction. Even to lazy couch potatoes like me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Maybe it is about watching straight guys beat up on each other rather than beating us up but more likely it is about ALL men, straight or gay, retaining some very primal sense of competing with others. Yikes! Is it possible – having said that and quite truthfully feeling impressed with myself, I hope the Expert will be impressed with me too – that we gay men haven’t entirely fallen out of the theory of evolution??

Guys I think I’m onto something seriously impressive here LOL either that or this weed is seriously strong stuff LOL Expert will you comment? Not on weed but on my insights!!!!!!

Have I become too talkative? OK. I’m shutting up. Zipped.

SSSSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………

Reply to Duncan