Question
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/23

total write off...

have you ever wished you could just write off an entire week? i'm having one of those weeks...

just feels like everything is just snowballing around me. i'm normally super healthy. i go to gym everyday, and stick to a really healthy diet. my only downfall is i'm an emotional eater and when i'm stressed i comfort myself with food!! recipie for disaster i tell you, especially consider the week i've had!!!

so that's my decision. this week is a total write off...

week ? How about a year ? Just make sure that the most comforting food you have at hand, is healthy food

2
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/11/23

>>>>>>>>>>> there we go!! Just fast forwarded the week for ya!

Reply to Sue 2
Posted by: S | 2005/11/23

Look yourself in the mirror and laugh out loud!

Reply to S