Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2008/01/31

TOS

Dear CD

My Thoracic Outlet Sydrome has flarred up and its very bad, my hands,arms,shoulders and neck is on fire and my nerves from my neck down to my hand throb (nerve compression C6 had a MRI done), I'm in absolute agony especially today, i battle to lift my arms its to sore, i seem to go into some kind of depression and don't speak to anybody.It's making me so miserable i snap at everybody if they ask me something no-one understands when i try to explain that i'm not feeling good at all (I think they are so sick of me complaining all the time, i'm sick of complaining all the time too). Please what can I do to take the pain away. My Neurosurgeon has given me 10mg pax to take one at night and Tenston SA, yet i still wake up with the same problem.

Please, please, please help i'm going insane.

Michelle

Dear Michelle
Try to get hold of a TENS machine, this may give you relief until you (hopefully) goes for a decompression operation?