Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2005/11/18

Torn between two guys

I have been with mi baby's dad for quite some time & we seem to fight a lot & that scares me cause i sometimes think we r not meant to be.Met the other guy nine months ago & he's ready to commit,seem to understand me better than mi b/f.He's not as good looking as b/f but he has more brains.With him there's no bounderies we talk about everything & anything but mi b/f will tell me sometimes that he's not comfortable talking about certain things.I like being free to say whatever but with him it's not easy...We r suppose to be getting married but i'm just not sure if i want to be married to someone like that..help..............plz

Maybe you're not meant to be. Good-looking is a matter of taste and doesn't last long. Brains, and love, last much longer. Think VERY carefully about the sort of man you want to be married to, and rather change wedding plans earlier than have both of you be miserable later,

2
Posted by: Cutie | 2005/11/18

Careful Lulu, was in the same situation and ended up opting for 'the other guy' as my lover at the time was far too possessive amongst other things...........guess what.......after a while he turned out to be worse,cheated on me, has assaulted me, half the time I feel he does not respect me as he has amazing temper tantrums. All these things I could not pick up while I was 'talking' to him for about a year and a half while I was with my ex still. He just seemed to be understanding, the perfect gentleman and made me feel like 'the queen'. Sadly most of this changed when we got to be together fll time....which taught a good lesson...'all that glitters is not necessarily gold'. Maybe I was just unlucky, and maybe in your case it will be the real thing, am just saying ' be careful' as you sound like a nice person, I have been reading most of your postings. Good luck my sista!

Reply to Cutie
Posted by: Lulu | 2005/11/18

Thank you so much .I will think & choose carefully & the other thing which makes the situation worse i think, is that i've known him for so long ...We shre memories but these last months we fight we just can't seem to get along every conversation always ends in an argument

Reply to Lulu