Question
Posted by: confused | 2007/07/26

torn between 2 guys

hi! i have a dilemma...... i've been dating a guy for quite some time now. over the past year things haven't been going to well between us. last year i committed the ultimate indescretion...... i had an "affair" with his best friend. my man was away at a time when i needed him and his friend stepped in to comfort me. we really connect on a level totally different from the one my bf and i connect on....with T its physical, but with H.....it feels like i'm complete. he makes me feel special...we connect on an almost spiritual level, whereas T constantly tells me that i'm fat and that i make him miserable.

anyway, he moved away last year but will be visiting again soon. we chat over email almost everyday.....he wants to start off where we left of last year, but i'm not sure.

together, they make the perfect man. who do i choose.....the guy i've spent almost half my life with or the guy i've known for years that makes me feel like a new person?

please help!!!!!!!

Mpt a p[sychiatric question, but mayb other readers can suggest a helpful response.

3
Posted by: RUDEBOY | 2007/07/26

YOU SLUT

Reply to RUDEBOY
Posted by: Mars | 2007/07/26

Honey, I am not a relationship expert, but wat i know for sure is, if you are not happy with someone, leave him or you are going to be miserable for the rest of your life.

Weigh your options, i dont think you have anything to loose, being single for me is great, I get to do the things i want when i want, without having to explain myself to anyone.

I know sometimes i feel like being banged for the entire weekend, but that's another story.

Good Luck

Reply to Mars
Posted by: Jacqui | 2007/07/26

Flip a coin.

Reply to Jacqui