Question
Posted by: Kathy | 2007/12/10

Torn

Don't know where to start. Seeing a guys on and off since 96.
He is about 8 years older (i'm 26 now) He got married but we continued to see each other. He just got divorces and has a 4 year old. THe thing is, i am trying to move on, but cannot as i love this man so much. we both tried to move on without each other but i't's not working. His ex wife phoned me and confronted me about the situation and i'm also being blackmailed as i have a fiance too, what should i do? I am torn between 12+ years of my life with this man and a fiance who is gods gift to me...

Well, according to your story, he continued to see you despite being maried and having a child, so you know how seriously he takes the idea of marriage, You CAN move on, but so far apparently you don't choose to do so. And you re busy cheating on your fiancee, too ?

3
Posted by: Kathy - thank you Kiki | 2007/12/13

WOW thank you Kiki! You are brilliant, thank you so much for puting things in perspective for me... a million times thank you, i feel so much better!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Kathy - thank you Kiki
Posted by: Paul | 2007/12/10

Gods Gift? Well in that case you know what you need to do. You do not throw Gods blessing back into his face.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Kiki | 2007/12/10

Kathy I see yr situ is painfl but u r much better off than me. If I were you I would not let that fiancé go – I understand u stil in love with the other guy but what is the future for you and he? The other thing is, with the history you have with this guy I think its so unlikely you could evr be happy together. There’s too much history and too much pain.

You startd seeing this guy when you were just in your mid-teens. You were so impressionable and it has followed you into your 20s which is sad. I think you need to stop thinking like the lovesick teenager you were in 96. You got to try be the brave and wonderful woman you can be if you just let yourself. The problem is you stil see yourself as that lovesick teenager.

You have a chance for fresh start in life with your fiancé pls don’t miss out on this chance. You feelings will fade in time for this other guy if you jus give your fiancé a chance. However if you know for sure you are not in love with your fiancé the way you suposed to be, call the engagement off. Why deceive him. He deserve a woman who can give all of herself.

My situation is depressing – this guy is not seeing anyone, I am not seeing anyone and we still can’t be together.But u have a chance to be with a man who treasure you don’t blow this. I wld trade place with u any day.

Reply to Kiki