Question
Posted by: Christene | 2004/11/04

Tori in Car Accident

Hi to all the friends of Tori

Tori is in hospital, she was in a car accident. She has asked me to let all of you know. She is going to be alright, got a few broken bones, hurt her neck.
Her car is a write off.
Taxi skipped a Robot.

Have a nice day
Christene (Work Colleague)

Gosh how awful ! Please convey to her our sympathy and good wishes for a rapid recovery. I sometimes think it's a waste of money for the government to spend a fortune on fancy arms deals and an army designed to fight invaders who will never come ; rather than dealing with the taxi system which has killed and maimed more South Africans than World War 1, World War 2, Korea, and the struggle added together.

6
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/05

Thanks and please extent my get well wishes to her, may she recover quickly....

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/05

Thanks for letting us know. Hope she gets better quickly.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/11/05

Best wishes to her. We're looking foward to hearing from her again when she's back!

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/11/05

Hi Christene

How awful to hear this - thank God she's OK though. Please send her my best wishes and tell her she's sorely missed especially that sharp sense of humour of hers.

Lucia

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Maser | 2004/11/05

Hi Christene

Thanks for letting us know about Tori- Pls tell her we are thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recorvery.

Hope those pretty legs are still in good shape!!! :-)

Reply to Maser
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/05

Thank you Christene.

We have been quite worried as she has been so quiet for a long time now. Thank you for informing us.

Please convey our best wishes for a speedy recovery, or you could even print this & give it to her.

People have been looking for her for her informative dream interpretations.

Thank You,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun