Question
Posted by: HELP | 2004/11/23

Tori and Moose

PLease help me make sense of my dreams, they scare me. For the past two nights I have been dreaming of people I know either dying or dead. What could this mean?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: HELP | 2004/11/25

Thank you Moose, I will try and do some introspection.

Reply to HELP
Posted by: Moose | 2004/11/23

To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life

Reply to Moose