Question
Posted by: wonder | 2005/07/25

topsy turvy

I am 28 years old. From my very first period, I have had a 30day no-fail cycle. Only 3 times about 2years ago when I used POSTINOR did the cycle deviate but it always returned back to normal afterwards.
Recently, in the last 3 months, counting this one my period has not kept to its 30 day cycle.
I cannot think of any reason why. The only thing I can think of is that I have been drinking big mugs double Lipton teabags without sugar or milk about 3 to 4 time a day.I also take Swedish bitters in the tea.

Could this by any chance have affectd my cycle?

Neither of these should affect you cycle. You don't say by how much your cycle differed. A day or two difference is quite common.

1
Posted by: wonder | 2005/07/29

Doc
The first month the difference was about 10days. The month after that it was over 10 days.
And then this month it is way over 10days. Infact going by my previous cycle of 30days, it is about 13days late now. All my signs, cramps, sore nipples and all have been there in these last 13 days but the menses are still missing. Ive gone for a pregnancy test and it is negative. I am confused. Help!!!!!

Reply to wonder