Question
Posted by: Bell | 2005/07/06

took wrong pill (plese help)

My dr prescobed yasmin and my period started yestrday and I took the pill and then 30mins later realised I took the wrong one and took the correct one. I was right on the day but not the pill I took the white ones (the 7 ones which are not like the other 21) then after 30mins I panicked and took the correct one, what do I do now? should I destroy the whole pack and continue today or do I wait for my nxt period and start again or should I just continue and then what will happen on the day that Im supposed to take the 'missing' white pill?
I need your help urgenly please!!

Continue with the pills in sequence. When you get to the end of the packet, start a new packet.

1
Posted by: breez | 2005/07/06

As far as I know the white ones are plasibos - so they don't do anything really. Did you take 2 white pills? If so just carry on from the right day. ie tomorrow take the white pill that says Thursday and then carry on from there. Otherwise speak to your chemist /clinic (even just phone). They are usually very helpful and clued up. I did the same on my honeymoon and panicked big time. went to see a doctor and he said everything was fine cause the white pills are sugar pills. (Yasmine is the generic for Diane- isn't it) I was on Diane

Reply to breez