Posted by: Tracy | 2004/01/21

Too wide for sex

I have had 5 children (3 of them were over 4kg's at birth). They were all natural deliveries. Since the last birth (8 years ago) I have had a problem with sex. My husband says that I am too wide inside for him to possibly enjoy sex. I also feel as though everything is too low inside me - it just doesn't feel right. I have tried PC exercises but they have not helped. Is there an operation which will make me tighter and put everything inside back in its right place. My bladder also leaks.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It sounds like you may have prolapse. Consult a gynaecologist. If this is the case, there are operations that can be done.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Noddy | 2004/01/21

Tracy, there's more ways to enjoy sex other than actual penetration, your husband needs to learn that!!!!! It's not like he wasn't there when those other 5 babies were made so he mustn't act all "wounded". Anyways, I've also heard of a surgery that can make you tighter so explore that option.

Good luck!

Reply to Noddy
Posted by: Berry | 2004/01/21

You poor thing!! Ive heard of an operation. its almost like plastic surgery. ask the plastic surgery doc. and as for your hubby, its mostly his fault. tell him to chill!

Reply to Berry

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.