Question
Posted by: Cassy | 2004/11/24

Too wide??

I am 36 and have had 4 children, 3 of whom were over 4kg's at birth. My gynae did a repair a year ago because my husband said I was "too wide".However, I don't feel as though there is any difference. I am seperated from my husband and haven't had sex since the op.How do I tell whether I am too wide or not? I am currently in a relationship but am too embarrassed to have sex because of what my husband said.

I'd suggest that you try having sex. There is no such thing as too wide. Women's sizes are relative. Only if you or your partner have problems would it be necessary to think about this.

1
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/24

Cassy,

How would your ex feel if you told him he was "too short or too thin"? They say size doesn't matter, so don't let it bother you.

Your new partner has no "before and after" to compare and probably cherishes you for the person you are now. So don't let your ex's insensitive comment ruin the rest of your life.

Just enjoy!

Reply to Golly