Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2007/04/13

Too Wet During Sex

I become too wet during sex which presents an obvious problem. I am extremely embarrassed about this and I cannot feel my husband. Please help

There isn't anything you can do about this. Some women lubricate more than others. It is a sign of arousal.

3
Posted by: Phillip | 2007/04/14

Hi, my vrou het dieselle probleem, ons het plan gemaak en vee haar bietjie af voor ons begin, maar dit pla, was ook by die gynie gewees, kan niks doen nie. Ons mans geniet dit, gly net af en toe uit, maar dit alles deel daarvan

Reply to Phillip
Posted by: Wendy | 2007/04/13

I have the same problem, I went to a gynae and was told not to worry. But theres no way you can not worry! its just too embarassing.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: Meneer | 2007/04/13

He sould love it...wet and wild..

Let him lick you a bit before sex and suck out most of the juise..

Reply to Meneer