Question
Posted by: mimi | 2005/01/06

Too wet -boyfriend back

Boyfriend came back from swaziland. I am so sorry I cheated on him as I know now he was really with family. When we made up his cum almost filled the whole condom. Oh and the wetness made it even better. It was quiet a session. I missed his big willy.

EMc

4
Posted by: mimi | 2005/01/06

Thanks JHB. I do not plan on cheating again, he's too good in bed. I feel so guilty though.

Reply to mimi
Posted by: JHB | 2005/01/06

I do not approve the fact that you had sex with another guy while your b/frend were away, but I hope that you have learned a lesson!
We are all human and always think the worst of our partners if they are away, this is only if you are not 100% sure. Do not tell him but this should be your last time messing around!

Reply to JHB
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/06

i have thought about it actually, but i am very shy ;-)

it is easy for me as i run my own biz and travel around the country.

it was actually a joke but nevermind.

you know where i am if you change your mind though...haha

Reply to porn king
Posted by: mimi | 2005/01/06

Porn king, I am not a slut. I just luv doing it with my men. There are plenty of brothels around the country why not go there.

Reply to mimi