Posted by: Jordan | 2008/10/13

Too wet

Please could someone advise me on how to stop myself from getting too wet during intercourse. My partner and I have to resort to using a small towel during penetration. We have to stop and wipe ourselves before we continue.

Sorry for the delay in responding, I obtained some input from my medical colleagues in SASHA. Their comments were as follows: if you are premenopausal and has no contra-indications then you could try an oral or injectable contraceptive because one of their side effects is dry vagina; if the lubrication is recent and excessive compared to previous, it is worth having a medical examination; decongestants like pseudo ephedrine can also help; otherwise you could try using the female condom -- or settle for the towel!

Posted by: A | 2008/10/14

Girl enjoy it. i have the opposite prob as i am constantly dry. that is more annoying cos you cant get it on anywhere without having some lub.

Reply to A
Posted by: JON | 2008/10/14

Dis lekker as n vrou so nat is ek is mal daar oor veral as jy haar dan lek die smaak is mmmmm

Reply to JON
Posted by: TuG | 2008/10/13

I know how u feel, It only happend once to me and I wasn' t confortable,What I did is, I excersize my vagina by holding my urine when I pee, Jordan why are u asking this now, has it been like that b4 or it just happened resently? Is nice too be wet but too wet I dont know!

Reply to TuG
Posted by: Tango | 2008/10/13

And the problem is.....?

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Sg | 2008/10/13

As a male I can honestly say that wetter the better,it simply shows that you are enjoying the session and it only makes me more horny.
I doubt whether your partner has a problem with it.Men love it as far as I know.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Linds | 2008/10/13

The wetter the better, enjoy it! It won' t last long as you grow older.

Reply to Linds