Posted by: Cathy | 2008/10/01

Too tired to care

I have not been feeling great for weeks. I have Bipolar II and I am taking my medication daily. I have been depressed and I have had no idea why. I did not know why I was so worried until last night.
I caught my Husband in bed with the neighbour. He does not know that I saw them. I am not going to say anything as I cannot be on my own. I have tried to commit suicide a couple of times. My Doctor is away for a month which is just as well as he would probably admit me to hospital. I know that at this moment I would do something that will hurt others but at least I would feel better. I am just too tired to try. . . I really don' t know what to do.

Hmm. Meds for Bipolar Disorder tend to be mood stabilizers, and hopefully reduce the frequency and severity of mood swings, but don't necessarily prevent them altogether, so a depressive phase is very possible.
But maybe you were responding to more minor clues as to your husband's infidelity, which would obviously be upsetting. DOn't hurt others or yourself, and discuss this with your doctor, who should NEVER EVER go away for a month without making proper provision for someone else to provide emergency cover for his patients.

Posted by: sunflower | 2008/10/01

Please don' t give up. You have so many things to live for you just can' t see it right now because you are in a rought patch. Don' t let his infideilty rob you of what you deserve. If you want your life to be better you will have to fight for it. I experienced clinical depression and have not relapsed yet, but I work on myself almost everyday. please don' t give up.

Reply to sunflower