Question
Posted by: Petiteboat | 2003/03/06

Too Tired

My husband complains of not being sexually satisfied. The problem is that I'm so tired most of the time and prefer to sleep than have sex. What do I do?

Is sex really the problem? See my "Would you rather make tea than make love?" comments today.

4
Posted by: Desparate Dan | 2003/03/07

I really battle to get an erection. I have tried viagra and it does work but although i might feel aroused at a point i am not fully turned on and as i said before cannot get a full erection.
I am a very fit 45 year old and and would like to be more sexually active .
Is there a drug or hormone you could recommend to sought out this problem ?

Reply to Desparate Dan
Posted by: Bold | 2003/03/07

it's all in the mind...you do not want to do it so you make up excuses, being tired is just a fram of mind....

Reply to Bold
Posted by: SP | 2003/03/06

Yes always the excuse of some woman, I am married for 8 years now and the last 4 years it happened onec every 2 mouths. What is wrong, do I do things wrong or what!!!

Reply to SP
Posted by: Pussygalore | 2003/03/06

You lazy woman. Sex is in the head so think about enjoying it instead of it being a schlep you might surprise yourself also get yourself a few bottles of potent vitamin tabs. Go go girl go

Reply to Pussygalore