Question
Posted by: scraggy | 2007/04/05

too skinny to take off my shirt

gi doc, am a 28 year old man and the condition that always bothered me since iwas a child is being too bony and skinny,in my teens i thought i will grow big but nothing happened,
i have no biceps to talk about and my arms are so small i have never worn a short sleeved shirt.
honestly i have never tried to change until now because its getting unbearable
any help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance

Hi Scraggy

You just need to look at your training - have you ever tried to dedicate yourself to a six month long training programme aimed at building muscle mass? You did say you'd never tried, so this is the first port of call. So what you need to do is join the gym, can get yourself onto a training programme with a fitness instructor at the gym, and give it six months to work and see what happens.