Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2007/04/13

too reserved

Hello, i need help....is there a place i can go where i can get help about boosting one's confidence.I am too reserved and it irritates me sometimes because i feel it limits me somehow..please help

Expert ImageExecutive coach

Hi Tammy

It does indeed limit you! It would be wise to find a trusted coach or therapist to explore the possible underlying fears that are holding you back from claiming your magnificence and power. I cannot send you anywhere specific. Follow your heart and take action!

All the best

Jonti

2
Posted by: Helper | 2007/05/18

Chek out thelearningcurve.co.za she can help.

Reply to Helper
Posted by: Tammy | 2007/05/09

Thank you for your reply coach, i have searched the internet but struggling to find someone who can hel but i will keep on searching,thank you again

Reply to Tammy