Question
Posted by: maws | 2004/11/16

Too old to start?

I'm turning 63, need to lose some weight and have a sedentary job. However, I've started walking seriously and thoroughly enjoy is. I have done yoga - not too many problems - and wonder whether Pilates will suit me for general health and fitness. Or am I too old to start a program?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Maws
The largest market that exists for Pilates Trainers is the Older Adult group - Pilates is perfectly suited to your exercise needs. Just give it a go with a good Trainer and I am sure you will be happy with the results.
Call our JHB studio 011 234 2182 or Cape Town 021 439 9850.

James