Question
Posted by: Yikes! | 2006/10/24

Too much to do too little time.. and yet

Hi Cs,

My problem, procrastination. As simple as that. I have to study, I have to clean the house...again, I have to get that report ready for work. I have to cook tomorrow night's meal in advance.. but what do I do, I rather come here and read the posts! Oh tell me to pull my finger out of my butt and get going please. Give me a kick start. (as only you can!)

I am rapid cycling bipolar, under control... for now. Gosh I'm wishing for a high round about now. Then I could do all these things and still think up a couple of extra's.

Please inspire me doc.... I neeeeeed youuuuuuuuu!

OK, good to hear things are broadly under control. I know what it feels like to have too much to do and too little time for it all. You need to practice prioritizing --- make a list of the main things needing to be done, select the most urgent ( those with the worst consequences if you don't do them or are late ) and just start. Often one gets lost in not being able to decide where to start, so one never gets started at all.