Question
Posted by: Diet | 2003/12/19

too much tea spoil a diet?

I would just like to know,
i have been on a diet for the past 2 months and have been losing weight nicely. My Q is: i drink about 7 cups of Rooibos tea per day, with no sugar and a little low fat milk, can this cause me to stop losing more weight??

Dear Diet
No, because the 7 cups of rooibos tea probably contribute very little energy to your intake. Your weight loss may be slowing down because you are getting close to your goal weight.

1

Maybe also try green tea or oolong tea(slighty longer fermented) or jasmine tea with an oolong base.Hot or cold, it is absolutely delicious!And studies suggest that they may even help weight loss.Enjoy!!