Posted by: girl | 2010/06/22

too much sex

i find that i want sex to often and i dont want to feel this way.. im not in a relationship at the moment and i dont want to go into a relationship this becuz of this.. my selfcontrol is bad.. can i eat something different or take something tht will lower my sex desire?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

NO YOU CANNOT TAKE ANY FORM OF SUPPLEMENT - you need to learn self-control or find release in masturbation.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Xtrato | 2010/08/17

Dear Girl

You have my utmost sympathy as I have the same problem. I have found in my experience that the last place where you should resort to for advice is forums like this. The interim solution is to find a friend in which you can find comfort and has the same inclination to intimacy as yourself. I got the impression that the seriousness of your situation is not worst case scenario but merely one of really enjoying intimacy. If that the case then find a mutual friend and enjoy yourself even if it is twice a day. However if and when it becomes an obsession which causes you to place yourself and your body in danger then I recommend that you approach a Psychologist / sexologist / gynaecologist as advice from this forum will not assist you but could merely serve as guidance. Enjoying sex twice a day isn’ t wrong. Just be careful

Reply to Xtrato
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

NO YOU CANNOT TAKE ANY FORM OF SUPPLEMENT - you need to learn self-control or find release in masturbation.

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Uhm | 2010/06/25

Get busy, I think you are very bored and focusing on nothing. Stop watching tv and start exercising, if people ask you to go out, go.

Reply to Uhm
Posted by: KKK | 2010/06/24

It still surprises me how stupid people get when not watched for example, you guys are like the normal type and my guess is the most vocal on this forum are quite ones

Reply to KKK
Posted by: ME | 2010/06/24

I wish my gf was like you i am happy if i get it once n week or even two weeks

Reply to ME
Posted by: Jox | 2010/06/23

Hey girl, just get yourself some marriage cake, it worked wonders for my wife.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Top cat | 2010/06/23

Don''t worry about your high sex drive, as soon as you are married it will be al gone

Reply to Top cat
Posted by: Girl | 2010/06/23

Motza, u are fool baba which can fall for u, u are stranded with your small willy, come on guys. Go to hell and grow. This is not a pick site

Reply to Girl
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/23

here we go again,could all you studs go play somewhere else

Reply to XXX
Posted by: moiza | 2010/06/23

Hi Girl
Gv me a cal, i''ll gv u the best advice ever:+27 79 743 9008

Reply to moiza
Posted by: Boy | 2010/06/23

Girl, can come to your rescue?

Reply to Boy
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/23

Most men would love to have a partner like you ! As you are not in a relationship at present simply satisfy yourselves with different toys.
You can also try and exercise a lot which should help the situation.
In the meanwhile,look for a partner who will satisfy these needs.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Mark | 2010/06/23

can u tell me wat u take as i want to give my wife sum,hope she had ur sex addiction

Reply to Mark
Posted by: Woman | 2010/06/23

There are many ways to satisfy your sexual needs. You can buy dildo''s of any size and shape and have lots of fun by yourself. You''re right a relationship cannot be built on sexual desire alone.

Reply to Woman

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.