Question
Posted by: Bone | 2008/07/07

Too much pooing when travelling

I'm a 21 year old male and recently a month ago i started developing a problem of everytime i have to travel i start to poo alot even when on the road. Its a concern for me cause i'm used to travelling but it just comes out of no where everytime i need to go somewhere especially by car. Please help.

Dear Bone
This could be due to the kind of food you eat when travelling or due to being anxious. I would suggest that you ask your GP to send a sample of the stool to the lab to exclude infection. Try using probiotics 3 times a day.

2
Posted by: Bone | 2008/07/07

Thank you guys very much i'll consult a GP and try to watch I eat and limit what I eat when I have to travel. Come to think about it I've stopped eating too much junk food.

Reply to Bone
Posted by: A | 2008/07/07

Try and watch what you eat and how much you eat. If your travelling is short distance then you may want to wait till you get to your destination before you eat. You could also plan your meal times, like you could eat about 5 or so ks before you reach your destination. Just my 5 cents worth...

Reply to A