Question
Posted by: Tabs! | 2007/03/22

Too much exersice less food

I desperately want to lose weight very quick , so i do very high impact aerobics in the morning (1 hour) and toning (45 minutes) at lunch time.After te aerobics class my whole body is wet with sweat and i do cope comfortably during these classes. The problem is in between i feel some kind of burning on my heart , the kind of feeling that you get when you've been sprinting. I have reduced my intake of food .Ii eat 1slice of toast for b/fat with a boiled egg or peanut butter, lunch is 4X provitas with cottage cheese and supper is veges and cold meat slices. What's wrong with me? i feel weird, dizzy sort of?

HI Tabs

Do you feel dizzy immediately after exercise or quite long after? I suspect that part of this problem may be related to blood sugar levels, and I don' t know what you are doing immediately after or immediately before you exercise. Is it possible that you are not eating sufficiently before exercise? Just looking at your diet, it's extremely low in energy already and it's probably incredibly unhealthy - what you are eating for lunch and supper is probably just a snack for most people and I really think that you need to see a dietician and get hold of a proper eating plan. I think this will probably deal with your other problems at the same time, so it's a good first thing to do. But the diet needs to be looked at.