Question
Posted by: Girl | 2007/05/16

Too many reasons not to

Hello! My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago because he went to England to work. He's coming back in December and we were going to get back together but he's being a complete a**hole to me, he's acting like a stranger, like we never had this intimate bond between us. So I'm heartbroken about that. Anyway, I have this really good friend that just broke up with his girlfriend of 4 years. I found out yesterday that I'm the reason why they broke up. He has feelings for me. I also have very strong feelings for him but we can't act on them because his ex is a good friend of mine and she's in my class at varsity. Also, I don't want to ruin the chances of me and my ex getting back together when he comes back because we broke up on really good terms and we were really close. It doesn't seem like he wants to get back together though. So what do I do? I need advice please!

Never get involved with anyone on the rebound ( yours or his, let along both !). STake a rest from relationships for a while, and consider it an emotional sabbatical

3
Posted by: Girl | 2007/05/17

Thanks for everyone's advice :-) I know it's a rebound thing for both of us but I have very strong feelings for him but I'm trying to avoid him so i wouldn't act on those feelings. Thanks again for the advice.

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Aud | 2007/05/17

Very often when people are away from each other for long periods, they grow apart. I also broke up with the father of my child and long -term boyfried due to him working overseas. He also treated me badly when he came home after the first year. Just take time out and do not put pressure on yourself to be involved as yet. And if he seems not to want a reconciliation, leave it at that, he may have found someone in England. They always do.

Reply to Aud
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/17

Forget about your ex, because I think he's enjoying himself so much that you aren't important anymore. I guess it was his decision to break up right? Maybe to have the freedom to do how he pleases over there? As for the other guy, don't get involved with him, you'll make a lot of trouble for yourself!

Reply to Echelle