Question
Posted by: Lily | 2007/03/13

Too lubricated-Pls help

I get very lubricated during foreplay and it gets worse during penetration. The fluid is so much that I no longer sex and my partner isn't enjoying it either. Is there any medical intervention that I can seek? Please help

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do other than have a towel at hand. Lubrication is a sign of arousal and it is good that you have too much rather than too little lubrication.

1
Posted by: dolp | 2007/03/14

Hi Lily
I know what you mean.... i also get so lubricated that it can't be fun for my boyfriend.

I try to think of really bad stuff while having sex just so that it's not so lubricated but it's not working, as soon as he touches me or kisses me all resistance crumble...

At least we do not need KY..... Ha ha

Reply to dolp