Question
Posted by: londi | 2006/10/26

Too Desperate to fall pregnant

My Sept cyle was normal, My doctor put me on clomihexal & folic in August and in October my periods were late with 2weeks started experiencing early symtoms of pregnancy. On the 3rd week I started feel lower pain & started bleeding, then my periods were back to normal. Doctor confirmed that I'm not pregnant and He put me on Fertomid, Azithromyc & folic acid. He gave me dates for possible ovulation. I'm scarred what if it does not happened again. I've heard a lot about Fertiboost and I'm tempted on starting one. What should I do???

I'd suggest that you do as your doctor has advised. You can take Fertiboost as well, if you like.

2
Posted by: londi | 2006/10/27

Reply to londi
Posted by: Dee | 2006/10/26

I started on Fertiboost 2 months ago and its really good. I have very strange cycles, sometimes up to 40 days long and Fertiboost helps to regulate your cycles and it helps to grow one mature follicle per cycle. You should try it. I hate all these other drugs, at least FB is natural. u can get it at Dischem for around R800

Reply to Dee