Question
Posted by: face off | 2007/03/29

too cheat or not to cheat that is the Q

i have smaller nyana problem guys hope you can share the light here, i have never dated much but i am now 25, i only dated 5 girls and slept with three and i just discovered my current girlfriend dated like eight guys and banged them all, believe me i did not ask the question, she is just so open that she volunteered the information but now i feel like....i did not date much only coz she banged more guys than me, i know is my ego is jus that i can't seem to stop wondering....yes i love and she loves me but i feel the urge to even the score i know it sound too stupid but that is just how i feel..

i don have a problem meeting woman, actually some are already offering services...even with the five i have dated before i never cheated however one cheated on me ...

cheating goes against my principles, i have seen what it has done to my own parents and i did not like the way my mother felt after that ..................since then i told myself never to cause that kind of pain to any woman, but my question is, is it humanly possible not to cheat througout once life...men in general

Is this a competition ? SO far as I know, they don't give awards for banging. You recognize that this feeling is absurd and could harm your relationship, and that cheating would go against your principles --- whatever relationships she had before you two got together are surely less important than whatever relationship you guys have right now ? It certainly is possible for men and women not to ever cheat their partners --- people do achieve that.

14
Posted by: John | 2007/03/29

I stood up for you before Candy but you told me not to so this is your party. Enjoy the dancing.

Echelle, you sink lower and lower every time I read your posts. Why are you so desparate to have someone agree with you? Don't you believe in yourself or are you one of those people that like to herd, that needs the protection of others?

Reply to John
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/29

Ive said it before but you may have missed it. I don't have much self-respect because I am prostitute and I do no think that it is wondeful way to make a living. So I won't argue with you about it

But I do what I do.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/29

At last someone that agrees with me!

Candy - everybody here really likes you and I don't understand why because half of the women are moaning on this forum about their husbands cheating and seeing prostitutes etc and now they are totally different!!

I agree with Sissy a 100%!! It also doesn't fool me!

Why can't you understand that it's wrong to do that to another woman's husband!! That men aren't yours to even touch!!

But why are you chatting here all day long - you are losing money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: sissy | 2007/03/29

exacly what one would expect from a slut like you candy look i know everyone is on about what a queen you are, basically i think you are just a dirty slut, confused, believe me that i am all that attitude may get you more clients but it does not fool people like me. what is happening to this country? are we so leaderless and moralless that we will worship prostitution? i know you will be boiling with hundred thousand responses but deep inside you know that candy is nothing but a low life cold slut

hate sissy i said it had to be said

Reply to sissy
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/29

John, thank you for sticking up for me but please dont as I can do that myself. Gloomer, you are welcome to say what you like as you are entitled to your opinion. I long ago learned that I will never please everyone and that I don't have to feel that I have to or need to have everyones approval.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: John | 2007/03/29

Joy, its a crazy ol' world. I was initially amazed at the liberal stance of people on this forum and still am I suppose but there has to some judgmental, moralising mother grundy somewhere I suppose.

Reply to John
Posted by: Joy | 2007/03/29

John, Dont you just hate it when people think they know you???!!!! URGGHHHH!!!!!

Reply to Joy
Posted by: face off | 2007/03/29

, glommer i have not done anything yet so i don't think i deserve to be called names and especially a male slut..... since when do we get insulted for speaking our minds loud and getting advise..

Cs and John thanks guys just open mu eyes a little bit

Reply to face off
Posted by: John | 2007/03/29

Echelle - why? I don't don't believe in cheating having been on the receiving end of it. It hurts like hell so I have no truck with it. Why is my stance weird?

Reply to John
Posted by: John | 2007/03/29

Gloomer, that was an unkind reference you made to Candy and entirely unnecessary. It also makes no sense in this context so I can assume it was meant to be nasty and hurtful.

Reply to John
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/29

Wow, it's weird coming from you John!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/29

DUH!!! For f sakes, if you can control yourself yes, but I can tell that some time in your life you will cheat!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: John | 2007/03/29

Yes it is possible, simple even, not to cheat. Do not think of cheating as some irresistable force that drags strong men into the arms of a woman of easy virtue. Cheating is a CHOICE, it is optional behaviour. Most people that cheat only do so becasue they think they won't be caught. Many are right and get away with it but they have their conciences to deal with. Real men do not cheat - if the current woman you are involved with does not fulfil you in anyway and your eye wanders, then do the decent thing and let her go.

As for having slept with less partners than your GF, this is nothing less (or more) than your male ego talking. You love your GF for who she is - not for who she was. Her past is her business and has precious little to do with you. Anyway, despite what she may have done in the past, its her choice to be with you now. With YOU.

Reply to John
Posted by: Gloomer | 2007/03/29

You male slut! It is possible not to cheat and if ou think so little of your GF you want to cheat to even the score, you go for it but then make sure that shw knows what a useless thing you are.

I wonder what you would do if you suddenly started going out with Candy? You'd need to hire a co-worker to even things up!

Reply to Gloomer