Question
Posted by: leond | 2004/11/02

tonsils

i have a septic tonsil and it must be removed also the doctor said that i may have a tumour in my thraot is it dangerous

Leond, a tumour is a serious thing and not something to laugh about. Did he say what type of tumour it might be or why he thinks there might be a tumour? Let me know as a new question to ensure that I get it and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: leond | 2004/11/03

nee sy het nie maar sy moet n tongbiopsie doen en n laringgektomie hoop die spelling is reg ek kan niks afsluk soos vleis nie sagte goed is nie n probleem nie ek rook ook en wil ook net weet of dit die oorsaak kan wees

Reply to leond