Question
Posted by: Les | 2005/06/07

Tonsillitus & sinus

Is this operation dangerous combined for an adult????? I am very concerned as I am a smoker.

Les, I don’t understand your question. What operation are you talking about - a tonsillectomy? Do you want to know whether it is dangerous to have it done when you suffer from sinusitis? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

2
Posted by: les | 2005/06/08

a tonsillectomy and a sinus operation combined. I am not sure what the Dr will be doing re sinus operation. I would like to know whether the 2 combined is dangerous. I am 29 y/o and a smoker. The Dr did make it clear that I am not going to be cured (sinus prob) but he needs to do both in order to remove the tonsills. Please help.

Reply to les
Posted by: angelina | 2005/06/08

i have sinus, and i have tablets, i drink for three munth, and i
am not filling better, i dont know what must i do , and i buy many of sinus tablets, if the tablets are finish , i startet again
i dont know what must i do now

thanx
Moeder

Reply to angelina