Question
Posted by: DW | 2007/04/19

TONING - BIG BREASTS

hi there all / fitness doc,
two weeks ago i started taking CLA toning tabs, i take one in the morning and one in the evening, i exercise and eat correctly, i am a small build. i just need toning, anyway my problem is it has enlarged my breasts tremendously, i am not complaining as it has increased by 2 cups within 2 weeks, they are more fuller / bigger but they are extremely sore ....i found my whole upper section has gotten bigger, and i am not happy. if i stop these tablets will i pick up more weight and what will happen to my breasts??? what other tablets do u suggest for toning??? i dont want to pick up weight!
help please

Hi DW

There's no reason why the CLA would do this. In fact, you probably are wasting money taking them, because there's basically zero credible evidence that they work, and definitely not as quickly as this. However, the pain may be a side effect of the tablets, perhaps you should consider backing off them.

The other option is that the pain is related to the training. This is difficult for me to comment on, because I don't know what you have been doing. So I can't really be specific. What I will say is that you don't need the tablets to lose weight, and no, you won't get bigger if you stop. What I would do is stop the tablets, ease off the training a little (is there any chance you are overdoing it) for a week, and then see what the situation is in a couple of weeks.