Question
Posted by: Liesel | 2005/07/20

toning

Hi I would like to know what I can do to tone Quicker I have been doing Karate Aerobics for six months know every night for an hour and do not see a dIfference in weight loss or toning and I work out very hard, I never stay away and I am very Commited and dedicated. Do you think I should do more weight training after the Aerobics classes? or will supplements help like Cla 1000mg or Ripped EFX.

Thanx
Liesel

Hi Liesel,

You are obviously very committed and dedicated to your fitness programme! Perhaps your body has "adjusted" to this routine and you are in a "plateau" phase, so to speak. To move past this "plateau", you must add something new to your routine or perhaps vary your activity. Adding a weight training programme will definitely be worth trying, if your goal is to lose more weight or tone your muscles more distinctly. But, give yourself 4 weeks to adjust to a new routine to fully asses your progress.

I would advise you to NOT use any supplements in lieu of a healthy diet, as there is no scientific evidence to support that these products either enhance weight loss or increase muscle tone.