Posted by: danette | 2008/09/17

Tongue Thrush

I suspect I have Tongue thrush. I am 36 weeks pregnant and the pharmacist couldn' t give me any medication. She suggested that I rub the powder of a probiflora capsule on my tongue. It has been nearly 3 days now and my tongue is still sore and coated. Any suggestions?

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Danette
Try Reuteri Lozenges = newly launched oral health probiotic which is quite safe during pregnancy. The advantage of a lozenge is that you suck it slowly and also that the active ingredients have been scientifically proven to work in the mouth and are active against thrush. You pharmacist can order them from any major pharmaceutical wholesaler if he does not have stock.
I would appreciate feedback.

Posted by: trouble | 2008/11/04

I used to have the vaginal infection and itchy but dissappears this happens often what can I use

Reply to trouble