Question
Posted by: Milk | 2004/10/19

Tomorrow is D (C) - Day

Just a quick note to all the ladies on the site. I am going in for my Ceasar tomorrow. For those who do not know me I am expecting twin boys. I would like to wish ALL the best of luck - wheter they are TTC or in mid pregnancy.

Especially Kate - I know all will be well and you will have a lovely pregnancy and bay. And Annie - have not heard from you for a while so I suspect you have delivered and are in the midst of chaos as is expected with twins.

I can truly say the excitement I am feeling right now is the best feeling a woman can ever experience. Will let you know how it goes.

Keep well.

Hope it went well

5
Posted by: Kate | 2004/10/20

I am sorry I missed you. Good luck and will be thinking of you all day today.

Take it easy, try to get lots of help in the first week and enjoy every precious moment you have with you babas!!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Milk | 2004/10/19

Thanks to all. Will be back.

Reply to Milk
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/10/19

Hi Milk

Yes, can't believe it's time already. All the best to you and your family. Enjoy your two precious boys...they grow up so quickly.
Hope everything go's well and as planned.

God Bless!!!!!!!

Reply to Marlene
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/10/19

Hallo Milk!!
How nice to hear from you! Wow, time really has flown by- I can't believe tomorrow is The Day!!
All the best to you and your family, and when you get a chance, come and tell us about your lovely babies!
Take care,
Jane1

Reply to Jane1
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/19

i just want to wish you all the best and good luck with the two boys. I hope you enjoy them every single day (or night) as much as i enjoyed my little boy. I am pregnant now 22 weeks and can't wait to see my second child.

good luck and best wishes.

Reply to Francis