Question
Posted by: want one | 2005/01/07

toilet cover

Hey Liza, where can i get one of those plastic toilet seat covers and how do you use it *blush*

,,,,,

2
Posted by: want one | 2005/01/07

thanx Liza, thats a great idea, we often go travelling and i hate having to balance myself above the loo trying not to touch the seat and aim right at the same time hahahaha

Reply to want one
Posted by: Liza | 2005/01/07

You take a big plastic bag, cut it into a the shape of a regular toilet seat (with enough space so that the sides are bigger than a toilet seat. Then you take a sewing machine and some elastic and sew it around the sides so that it will cover the toilet nicely. (Dont have to sew the inside - the hole just musn't be too small) Else you get the same effect as when someone decides to play a practical joke on someone and stretches cling-wrap over the toilet-bowl. eeeuw! I actually saw them for sale somewhere, but made my own. Check your pharmacy - especially the big ones like Dischem and Clicks Hyperpharm.

Reply to Liza