Question
Posted by: CINDY | 2004/11/03

TOILET

AT WORK WE ONLY ALLOWED 10 MIN OF TOILET TIME FOR THE WHOLE DAY. ONCE YOU EXCEED THE TIME A DOCTORS NOTE IS REQUIRED. WHERE CAN ONE GO TO IN ORDER TO GET HELP. THIS IS A VIOLATION OF ONES BASIC HUMAN RIGHT TO A TOILET FACILITY

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

I agree: that sounds demeaning and unreasonable. It's more of an employee rights issue than a health and safety issue, so I suggest you phone the Department of Labour and ask them to put you in touch with your closest Labour Centre. You can also seek the help of a labour lawyer (apparently this doesn't have to be excessively expensive) - the labour centre would probably be able to recommend one.

1
Posted by: Cindy's friend | 2004/11/17

Cindy, you're kidding me! Do you work in a cave? Tell your boss to open the window in his/her office, I think he/she is lacking some oxygen to his/her brain. Neanderthals don't exist any longer because we developed into a more civilised race of human beings. Somebody needs to assist him in evolving into modern-day society!

Reply to Cindy's friend