Question
Posted by: Funky | 2006/04/04

toe & foot fettish

I have an incredible attraction 4 womans pretty feet& toes,my lover knows this & keeps her feet &toes in tip to condition.She uses her feet to masturbate me,getting the toes right into the ridge,sometimes taking the skin off my glans,she also grinds her toe nails into my shaft, this makes my penis swell incredibly during the foot job (which gives me extreme sexual satisfaction) My penis can remain quite swolen & puffy after I have ejaculated,and remain so for a day or two.Is this 'rough' (but very sexually stimulating ) proceedure harmful in any way.I get an enormous amount of sexual gratification by her doing this, and she has become an expert at stimulating me this way.Is it a normal desire??

Sexual masochism means the desire to be hurt in some manner, in your case your foot "massage" but it can take on any form of masochistic desire. It is a very common desire and according to Dr John Money about 6% of the population will practise this kind of behaviour.

The problem might be if you break up with this girlfriend and need to explain your sexual desires to another new girlfriend. Not all women might be as comfortable to perform sexual acts like this on you. Just as not all women take good care nof their feet either.

E Mc

1
Posted by: joez | 2006/04/04

Whatever blows your hair back.
Normal is in the eye of the beholder.
Enjoy.

Reply to joez