Question
Posted by: OLIVE | 2004/10/28

TOE

Dear Doc,

I have a growth on my second toe (right foot), almost in between second and big toe, hard and about the size of peanut, what could that be, sometimes I can't even feel it there other times I can.

I hope you can shed some light if not who can I address this problem to?

thank you for you time

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Olive

Any growth needs to be checked by the experts. Please take the time to see a doctor and ask him/her to diagnose the problem. Once you have a diagnoses you can write to us for further advice.

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: OLIVE | 2004/10/29

sorry the growth is on the third toe not the second toe if that makes a difference!

Reply to OLIVE