Question
Posted by: les bi friends | 2007/04/17

today not a gud day :-(

Thanks cindy, i would love for a straight person to go through what we as gay's and lesbians go through every day.

its discusting i have i actually started thinking i have a sickness, seriously. I long to be around people like me, to just relax and put my guard down.

anyway much love

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Les bi Friends, please see my response to your previous post. Please keep posting.

Cindy kindly note the forum rules which prohibit posting of personal contact details.

3
Posted by: Boy4boy | 2007/04/17

I know babes - today for me is semi-suicidal... but keep ur chin up... try to pls

Lovies - P

Reply to Boy4boy
Posted by: DLB | 2007/04/17

I know how you feel. Constantly defending, lying or submitting.

Reply to DLB
Posted by: Cindy | 2007/04/17

Well, I'm bi-you have my email and my sympathy.

SORRY CINDY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS DELETED - PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FORUM RULES.

Reply to Cindy