Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/20

TODAY NOT A GOOD DAY

Hi all!!!

Im having such a crappy day. Got back from a few days leave, and no one has attended to my work while i was away, which they are supposed to do (then still get shat on because my clients were complaining) and friends are just being a sudden pain in my back side. No one is ever happy at the same time??? B/F is away on business again, so cant even cry on his shoulder....

Just wanted to vent a little. I know some people's problems are far greater than mine.

PARIS.
XXX

You're welcome to vent. There are good days ahead.

3
Posted by: Joe Don | 2004/10/20

((((HUG))))

Reply to Joe Don
Posted by: Paris | 2004/10/20

Thanks Shaun, much appreciated!!!!!

Hopefully the sun shines brighter on me tomorrow. Then im off on Friday. Yay!!!

Hope your day turns out better too.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to Paris
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/20

Hey Paris,

So what if you think others problems are greater than yours!? You needed to vent & you did just that, if that in itself makes you feel better then great.
How your situation affects you & how you deal with it can be very different from person to person, so don't think your "problems" mean any less.

We all need a shoulder every now & then, today is our turn.

Take care Paris,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun