Question
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/22

Today I'm a Saddo

Well life cant always be glamour & just sunshine i suppose.

Sumthing happened yesterday that probably aint a crises at all.(only tempery) But a tiny problem in my life, sumtimes feel like the end of the world.
And the stupid thing is, that i KNOW, in a week's time from now, it will be forgotten already.
I dont know about you guys, but it amazes me at times that I can be strong, nothing can get me down for weeks, then a tiny thingy, and it feels like yer world is tumbling down(but its not, it just FEELS like it)
For years i have been trying to understand these dips, it usually doesnt last long, a day or two....

Are you guys also like that!!?
Oh, and tomorrow I will be fine again, I know that by now.....

Ps: this posting has no point, just rambling babbling jumbo mumbo

I know how it feels ! Hope you bounce back soon

10
Posted by: Dee | 2005/11/22

Hey Delene
Of course I had to come to your rescue, cos you have saved my sorry ass big time.
This is exactly why we are here - for the days when you dip. Its perfectly natural (in our unatural worlds) and we actually need to be prepared for it and know its gonna go away sometime. Try telling that to your mind when you are IN the dip though - cos it sure aint listenin... but you will snap out of it.
There is this joke I've been telling everyone and NOBODY thinks its funny - maybe you will.

A tortoise was walking down the street and along came a snail and mugged him and went off with her handbag.
When the police came along, they asked the tortoise what happened. Tortoise replied: "I don't know, it all happened so fast!".

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/22

Anon

men sumtimes..LOL can drive a person N U T S!!!

Reply to Delene
Posted by: VV | 2005/11/22

Ek stem met Wit Zombie, met al die dinge wat hy/sy noem, plus die feit dat ons aan die einde van die jaar is. almal is gatvol, moeg, nie lus vir die hele kersfees desember ding wat voorle nie, en 'n hele jaar se dinge wat jy moes deurmaak,moet jy jouself daai dae gun. Ons vrouens is mos hyper emotional ook in ons pms dae. Ek het self beleef as daai dae jou tref, moet hulle nie teen baklei nie, gaan daardeur en moenie te hard op jouself wees nie. Natuurlik as dit by jou bly moet jy hulp kry. Vir myself op sulke dae, raak ek rustig, kry miskien ' n lekker huilsessie as ek moet en spandeer die dag verder net baie rustig en probeer om enige konflik of stres te vermy, soos baklei met iemand of besige shopping malls en sulke dinge is vir my erg irriterend op so tyd.

Reply to VV
Posted by: anon | 2005/11/22

Im also not feelo=ing so good today,just bcos my b/f didnt come visit yesterday.it may seem such a small thing to get a person down,but im really really feeling low.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Wit Zombie | 2005/11/22

Nee wat, Delene. Hou so aan. Die beste medisyne partykeer is om net te praat al is dit net "rambling on" Ons almal is net mense. Party mense is poepolle maar ons is net mense. Hormone, gevoelens, life, situasies, werk, verkeer ens ens ens moet ons elke dag mee deal. Natuurlik gaan n mens partykeer dips vang. Praat dit uit en moet dit net nie opkrop nie.

Reply to Wit Zombie
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/22

Dr Evil, now you made me laugh!! Thank you!!!
yeah, i'm picking it all up!!!

Cp mom, ad's??/ WHat is that??..LOL
You mean meds?
I am on no medication anymore....My doc took me off about a year ago.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/22

I think its kind of like the "things are always worse in the dark / night" . At night time you are tired, your brain isn't functioning as well as when you are rested and often when we are worrying its at night time in bed when your spouse is asleep so you're lonely as well.

But the "darkness"i think you can also feel in the day and can also be caused by other factors. Being a little tired the day, a little p.m.sy, maybe the weather makes you a bit gloomy and all of a sudden things that wouldn't have fazed you yesterday seem like a huge obstacle in your way. And the next day (like after a bad night) you feel a little foolish cos it aint that bad ...

so in answer to your ramblings my rambling answer is yes sometimes i also feel like that :)

Reply to lee
Posted by: Dr.Evil | 2005/11/22

I felt like that when i saw Nicky voted off idols.... So its normal , just hang in there, if it werent for days like these, how would we then enjoy the wonder of a GREAT day? We would not be able to compare good days to bad ones if it werent for the bad ones...you picking up what i'm putting down?

Reply to Dr.Evil
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/22

Are you taking your AD's every single day?

I find that if I take it later in the day or skip a day etc then I get those dips, even when I take it i get little one's but I try to keep going then till I feel better.

Hang in there - as you say it's only for now...

STERKTE!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Tango | 2005/11/22

I understand it only tooo well. I wish there was a simple explanation to it all then it would be easy to get through. But thats why there is this great forum - we can at least share these things and I think that helps! Keep posting!

Reply to Tango