Question
Posted by: now now | 2004/11/04

TO:cyber shrink readers - please read!!!

Guys i have been through a few listings here and some of you are getting quite nasty and edgy with your postings!!!

Pls now its not about you but the people that are hurting and whating advice not to see you fighting about your opinions...
thats not useful to them and also is childish.

Let all try be nice and helpful and not ugly here :)

THX

My usual advice applies --- when you can see a response is going to be pointlessly nasty, just ignore it. ut also remember that some unwelcome and uncomfortable replies are much more useful than those that just give you a cozy feeling and leave the problem untouched. There's loads of empathy and sympathy and support here, and sometimes Tough Love is needed as well.

6
Posted by: TW | 2004/11/04

Hey Shaun..
hope you have a supa dupa evenign your self :) love your message was really true. God is alwys there for us - awesome!

I agree that peole have been getting to touching ...just need to refocus and love those that are hurting...

Bye

Reply to TW
Posted by: 555 | 2004/11/04

One thing i've realised, some come with their frustrations here. No matter what problems others have... they will always be negative. So let them be.

But those who always help, i say keep the good work guys, that really is a good thing, not just to us who benefit from reading, but to you as an individual. It is good to be a positive person! Keep it up

Reply to 555
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/04

If I could choose for you the kind of day you deserve it would be a day as sunny as your smile, as generous as your heart & as wonderful as your personality

Wonderful PEOPLE are carefully created by GOD.
Wonderful MOMENTS are carefully planned by GOD.
And Wonderful FRIENDS like YOU are carefully chosen by GOD

If special means sweet & exellent.
If special means understanding & true.
If special means wonderful & kind.
Then special must mean you.

Hope you all have a great evening & don't upset each other too much.

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: AVENGING ANGEL | 2004/11/04

If u are willing to standby wile people trough away there lives please do so, sometimes shock theropy is needed to get people to snap out the mud that the are wollowing in!! Empathy on this site is freely availeble and I have never seen a site with somuch caring, but we all have our opinions about stuff and we all shaer it altuogh some time cruel and crude!!!

Reply to AVENGING ANGEL
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/04

Some have mentioned previously that when they come to this forum it seems like one big happy family. That's one of the reasons I got hooked.
Let's try keep up to that image.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/04

You are so right, but it be very hard when people state opinions as though they are facts :)

Reply to Chelle